If you do not follow my main blog, Inside Cup, I gave an update regarding UnAshamed. I am planning to do a few things:
- I will slowly add most of the posts from UnAshamed to Inside Cup
- These posts will appear on Mondays, just like the schedule for UA
- UA schedule will change from weekly to every other week – depending
- I will still have the same type of posts on Mondays for UnAshamed, and these posts (most) will continue to be published on Inside Cup, as well.
- If people only like the posts on UnAshamed, and not everything over on Inside Cup, that’s ok – This is why I will be leaving UnAshamed up
- The posts that might remain on UA only will be the handful of suggestions for wives, like supply planning, home making tips, etc. These posts are not the typical subjects I tend to write about.
To view the whole update, check out: Blog Update & Schedule Change
The Gospel Message– The Gospel message is good news, which means there’s bad news. We all are sinners and condemned. We all deserve the just punishment of God’s wrath. Christianity is unlike any other religion because we cannot earn our way into Heaven. God saw the weakness of man and his utter depravity. Yet, He showed us grace. Jesus, God, One Person of the Trinity, became God in the flesh, the God-Man. He was always perfect and sinless. And His humanity was perfected on the cross, living the full sinless life. He became our atonement sacrifice. Dying in our place, taking on the wrath of God upon Himself. He died on the cross, and He was resurrected because death could not hold Him. Jesus is the answer. We, as guilty sinners, need His blood to pay off our debt of sin. For all who put their faith in Him – meaning eyes are opened to the Gospel, we see ourselves as a sinner, we see the need for Christ, we desire our Savior, and we see the ugliness of our sin. Putting our faith in Jesus, we seek HIs forgiveness and repent from our sins, we turn away from our old way of life. We, through the work of the Holy Spirit, continue to become convicted of sin daily. Our eyes will never be the same again. We see things in a different light, and the truth of Christ affects how we live and serve Him. Christ tells us to count the cost. Salvation is a serious topic, it is not to be taken lightly. For a breakdown of this powerful message, understanding how Christ could be God and Man, why God required sacrifices, and more -please see: Why Did A Loving God Kill His Son? (Does God Hate?)
If you think you know the Gospel, check out these questions and see how prepared you are for the day someone might ask you why you believe: The Gospel Challenge (30 Question Quiz) – Are You Ready To Defend Your Faith?
Christian Topics/Series Covered
Personal Blog: Peeking Beneath
Main Blog: Inside Cup
Godly Men & Women I Recommend: Link To List
Resources For False Teaching: Recommended Websites For False Teachers/Teaching
Video Playlist: Christian Questions, Topics, False Teachers, Insights
Video Playlist: New Christian Believer
Video Playlist: Understanding False Teachings
Video Playlist: Sermons To Grow From